Some Interesting Tidbits You Will Understand After Reading This Book
- Why you will gain more weight from eating a 1.5-ounce candy bar than you will from eating a 10-ounce piece of salmon.
- Why you can put all the butter you want on most vegetables and not gain weight.
- Why you will gain less weight from eating six eggs than you will from one bowl of most cereals.
- Why one piece of multigrain toast will cause more weight gain than three eggs.
- Why original yogurt is better weight-loss food than non-fat yogurt.
- Why eating fish, meat, and vegetables with butter or butter-based sauces will raise your HDL (good cholesterol) and lower your LDL (bad cholesterol) as long as you eat minimal starchy carbs in the same meal.
- Why an adult should drink orange, apple, or pineapple juice only if they are diluted.
- Why counting calories hasn’t worked for America.
- Why it’s not fat that makes you fat, but it’s starchy carbs and sweet carbs.
- And most importantly, why we keep getting fatter and how to stop that trend, one person at a time.