What Your Type 2 Diabetic Lifeline Means to Type 2 Diabetics, Pre-diabetics, or Borderline Diabetics
As a Type 2 diabetic, pre-diabetic or borderline diabetic, here’s what you will learn:
- Even though you may feel fine now, high blood sugars will start contributing to the diabetic complications of kidney failure, heart disease, circulation problems, vision problems, and foot problems that you don’t feel now
- You will understand foods better because I’ve broken foods into six categories, not just three; each of the six acts differently on blood sugar. Protein, Fat, Sweet Carbs, Starchy Carbs, Fruit Carbs, and Vegetable Carbs.
- You don’t have to lose weight to start lowering your blood sugar. If you lower your blood sugar, you will lose weight. If you bring your blood sugars down, your weight will follow.
- You’ll learn which categories of foods raise your blood sugar the most and contribute the most to your weight gain and which categories contribute the least to blood sugars and will result in weight loss.
- You’ll learn that most individual food categories will act differently when combined with other categories in meals.
- You’ll learn that you don’t have to starve yourself to lower blood sugar and lose weight. You can’t win the battle with hunger—no one can, but you don’t have to. All you need to do is eat more of the good foods and less of the wrong foods.
- You’ll learn why counting calories hasn’t worked for America.
- In summary, you’ll learn how to reverse Type 2 diabetes, or avoid Type 2 diabetes, lose weight and live a longer, healthier life.